Lunes, Agosto 10, 2015

Life is not meant to be fully controlled

You thought you had it all planned out and suddenly things happened .. not just twists but major turns or 360 degrees roll.

Who would not want an organized life? We wanted to have Googled answers to all our questions; data based decisions and majority of LIKES to a posted point.

More often than not, we get the darker chocolates out from the box and we fret at an undesired turn unmet expectations, failed promises, those nightmares killing our fantasies.

The thing is, life is just like that.

While others simply snapped out of life (oh yes those compulsive eating, alcohol urge, i-need-someone-to-love me thingy);; maintaining sanity is crazy hard, but is best.

The world will continue to turn and live even if humanity destroys it..and so does our tomorrows and the chances of getting the best out of it.

ACCEPTANCE. 
I, You, We accept that life is simply just that. We breathe in and out, it returns ..so we just accept. It ain't hard to ACCEPT than running for our lives when we pushed the doorbells of some houses before. And getting caught writing that secret love letter to a crush was harder (Forgive me I have a few primitive fetishes).

SELF LOVE

Side by side ACCEPTANCE is SELF LOVE. It is the wisest investment.

It doesn't necessarily mean splurging into those fabulous tops and dresses in Mango (Well if you can afford hehe) or grabbed the latest Louis Vuitton bag.

It means to be able to dress oneself with the right attitude .. and that sunny smile thats given in an UNLIMITED supply.

Yeah, simplicity s beauty but do pamper yourself with those skin moisturisers, hair conditioners, oil and lotion... Men, have that scent that you love .
"Go to sleep not like but AS a beauty queen or the Adonis that you already are every night," I say so.

Most of all, build and nurture that relationship with the Supreme Being that gave us this gift of Life.. that we are suppose to love. Its an armour.

Let me partly conclude this entry with a quote from Masrani,yeah, that guy who owns Jurassic Park and I quote.

"The key to a happy life is to accept that you are NEVER actually in control."

Only a few people know that I'm mushy, just when I thought I had been wearing my heart in my sleeves (or so I thought).

But yes, I do cry, a lot ..when it rains mostly..when I'm sad and more when I'm joyful.

I therefore conclude that it pays to embrace life and never get tired of love.

After all, in my epitaph.. I want it written as bold as my smile.. that I live to inspire. =)
















posted from Bloggeroid

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento