Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2014

It is still a kiss!

Blame it on Valentines Day but really I am kinda pissed with the comment of Atty. Raymond Fortun. 
Yep, he represents this new "love team" everyone had seen and felt since Day 1 of this socialite crime. 
Here is the the link of the story and video of Deniece and Cedric, with the latter "passionately" kissing the former.   See for yourself.

Cedric kissing Deniece

And here is the comment of Atty. Fortun quoted from an ABSCBN report:

Fortun downplays new CCTV video

However, Lee's spokesman Raymond Fortun on Wednesday said the newly released CCTV footage is a "non-issue."
In His Facebook page, Fortun reacted to Various comments about the footage.
"Maybe it's just me, but it looks like the girl did not even want to be kissed. Otherwise others will think. What matters is, again, what I personally KNOW, "he said.
"I have met with DC (Deniece Cornejo) and CL (Cedric Lee) in a meeting and over dinner. DI saw nor felt that they close. For me, this is another non-issue Because it does not prove or disprove the parties 'version of events that night, "he added.
He said he is objecting to the word "passionately" to describe the kisses Lee gave to Trias.
"I would object to the use of the word 'passionately' then I would pull out the definition from the dictionary. Then I would pull my wife and kiss her in a passionate MANNER to prove my point. I expect to be sustained by the judge, "he said.

Oh well Atty. Fortun, it I am so passionately moved with what you said.  Passionate or not, but yes I guess it is just you, because you refused to see it, that a KISS IS STILL A KISS!

Of course you met them both and you have not seen the sparkle in their eyes, because there is a different sparkle you've seen.

Anyways, sorry if this post may be part of the trial by publicity.  But then again, since its Valentines Day, I maintain..

A kiss is still a kiss. =)

kiss


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento