Huwebes, Nobyembre 7, 2013

#BangonBino

09328151975

Balbino Guerero, popularly known as Ka Bino (https://www.facebook.com/kabino?fref=ts) is so noisy.  Everyday, I mean every minute, every millisecond he always has this update as to where he has been, where he will go or what’s it gonna be in this event and that…

Ah yes, I had been his friend for five years now, ever since that day when Gilbert Bargayo got himself nailed at Mantalongon, Dalaguete ( http://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/48655/bargayo-crucifixion-mantalongon-park).

I found him so noisy.  But that noisy fellow with a wacky smile had sustained an on/off friendship with me since we do have something in common--- We love fighting.

Ka Bino or I fondly called as “Maylab” (no offense my real love, my chief ), is so noisy because he always got himself tied to an action or a cause. Those and on top of all his journeys and trips as a “liburon” / tour guide.

Ka Bino is always on line for typhoon routes, traffic scenes, highly political circuses and even brawls (himself) involve with law authorities some years ago,

We have the same passion for just causes and still keeps on fighting with or without pay, even if we know it means losing some of his friends and connections.

He was with me in Sugbo Pagpanginlabot over El Nuevo Bantay Radyo.  He focused on the value of history and the essence of preserving the Filipino culture.

He loves history, he loves culture…

A popular former Senator and now City Mayor (itago ta lang sa pangalan nga John Henry Osmena) always calls him up every time he needs a history status check.

Remember that controversial EQ Diaper thingy?

And then very recently, he was the spokesperson of the century old trees in the south (http://cebudailynews.ph/nation/story/20832/online-petition-to-save-naga-carcar-century-trees)

Immediately after the earthquake hit us, Ka Bino was very fast in coordinating with agencies, his group of bloggers for information power in Bohol…

Yes he is so noisy, but this time, I could not just ignore the status update that he made yesterday, the only sad but positive post on my wall: ““Just as my sister is trying to pick up the pieces of what has remained of her house in Inabanga Bohol after that 7.2 quake, a fire consumed our house in Bais”


Yes my dears, this noisy friend of mine (ours), lost his home.  And all these happened when he was in Bohol, trying his best to support and live #bagonsugbohol #mybeautifulbohol , unknowing that a fire gutted down his residence.

It is in this line that I called for assistance, my gosh, let us not close our eyes in this sorry state of our offline and online friend.  He is seldom in this house because he had his time and energy focused here in Cebu and with lots of noble causes!

My friends, lets reach out to him, he is one helper who needs help.  Be it in kind or in cash.  If you have a hardware, give housing materials, or food or blanket.

This is the time that his noise, cannot and should not be ignored.

To you maylab, I pray and I say… #BangonBino!


For help, please get in touch with him in his facebook account as his phone he said is acting crazy.


For those who want to Pay it forward his details are : BALBINO PADA GUERRERO GG Village, Kalasangan Bais City
09328151975


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento